Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jasper de Jesus




By Jasper de Jesus
Los Angeles, CA
jdj_05@yahoo.com
Urban Art: Political Graffiti/Mixed Media


My name is Jasper de Jesus. I am 20-years-old, born July 15,1985. Los Angeles, CA is the place I call home. Drawing has always been one of my habits, ever since kindergarten. I’ve been making all kinds of art for 15 years. During high school, I graduated from a scholarship program held at USC. The program focused on several different art mediums and was very competitive. My high school years greatly influenced my art style. The taggers at the school introduced me to urban artists such as Shepard Fairey, Daim, David Choe and Sam Flores. My artworks can’t be classified under one category. They range from graffiti, political, stencils, paintings, and mixed media. I also design shirts and take photographs on the side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Work looking to do a Jesus Rave ministry throughout LA and ar looking for the right artist. Hit me up . We have funds to make it work. 714.724.1621


tim